Careers at Ofisgate
We provide opportunities for anyone with outstanding capabilities to grow exponentially.
Ofisgate Sdn Bhd is a Networking & Telecommunications solution company. We focus in providing Testing, Auditing, Troubleshooting and Benchmarking Service on Network IP based infrastructure. In line with our expansion, we are now looking for suitably qualified candidates to join our team:
Marketing Executive (1 position)
Hi there. Interested in Marketing Executive position at Ofisgate Sdn Bhd? Excellent! In this role, your primary function is to develop and support marketing campaigns to promote the company's products and services. Planning, procurement and execution of activities to achieve monthly set of goals will keep you busy but highly rewarded (think about the smiles and accolades you get from successful campaigns or events you organized). You will set up an established project scope, estimate costs for the project and sketch out timelines. Typical activities include create and develop marketing materials (printed and online), event management, provide support to Business Development, and assist the Manager in daily operations of the Marketing Department. Drool already? Feel free to read on.
And, don't forget, everybody at Ofisgate are into team sports. You will partner with members of other departments to achieve specific tasks and goals. So, your ability to mix well with others are expected and anticipated.
- With or without experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have it
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge in Computer and Network Security is not necessary but a big plus
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Information Technology
- Good working knowledge in Print/Online Publishing (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.)
- Consistent and revolving interest in producing incredible marketing campaigns
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Account Manager – Sales Department (2 positions)
We are seeking aggressive, results-driven team players to join our Sales team. Our Account Manager formulate strategies to achieve strong sustainable sales growth and consistently meet monthly sales targets. This requires being well-versed with IT Network Security products and services. An ideal candidate should have good communication and negotiation skills to effectively manage multiple projects and agendas, and drive recurring revenue.
- Good attitude and diligence
- Attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Exhibit good leadership qualities
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Experience with the Social Media, Sales, Advertising will be advantageous
Please write in/email/fax in with a detailed resume stating your qualifications, experience, current and expected salary (if applicable) with a recent passport-sized photograph by 30th June 2015 to:
10-1, Jalan Tasik Utama 5
The Trillium, Lakefields
57000 Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur
Attn: Miss Nurul Hidayah
Fax: 603 9054 8873
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.