Events & Seminars
Press releases, newsletters, events & seminars all in one place.
GO DEEP! TROUBLESHOOT WITH WIRESHARK ;
Imagine when someone blames YOUR Network, Security and Application that you're able to show clearly with definitive proof that the issue is not. You can do this because everyone knows that packets never lie and you know what the packets are saying. You will learn practical way to do systematic approach to troubleshooting your network visibility, security and application with Wireshark for swift, efficient resolution of performance issues. This can help you resolve problems more quickly the next time the arise and it can help guide the design and implementation (Cloud, Big Data, LAN, WAN, IPVPN, Metro-E, 1GovNet, Data Center, etc. - just name it!) to avoid problem in the future...
Troubleshooting is an important skill to master! Each time you dig down deep into your infrastructure, you get more knowledge and insight into its behaviour. Troubleshooting is fun! It can also be a valuable opportunity to understand how things work and why they break.
Level: Beginner - Intermediate - Expert
Who Should Attend
Network, Security and Application Professional / Engineers / Consultants / Support team
Course Outline:Day 1, 8th March 2017
- Troubleshooting Methodology and Troubleshooting Checklist
- Mastering Wireshark Troubleshooting Tasks (Cool Tips and Tricks)
- Best Capture Techniques (Wired and Wireless)
- Hands-On Labs for Real World Application:
Locate Faulty Devices, identify device and software misconfiguration, measuring high delays along a path, Locate the point of packet loss, Identify network errors and service refusal. Perform intrusion detection, Identify and define malicious traffic signatures, passively discover hosts, operating systems and services, evaluating efficient use of packet sizes in data transfer application and validating proper system configurations
Day 2, 9th March 2017
- Hands-On Intense Packet Challenge with Troubleshooting Labs:
- In Depth TCP/IP protocols: Real World application such as DNS, DHCP, HTTP, ARP, STP, ICMP, UDP, TCP etc.
- Spot and Identify Network, Security and Application Errors
- Complex filtering and REGEX macros
- Command line and 3rd Party tools
Ahmad Maher bin Che Mohd Adib, Principal Consultant, CCNA, CCIP, CCIE # 25094 Wireshark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA)
Speaker/Trainer for Sharkfest16: Wireshark Users and Developers Conference USA 2016