Your visit to our website follows a certain set of terms and conditions as outlined in the following:
Thank you for visiting Ofisgate Sdn Bhd’s Site we’re glad to have you. Your visit is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. As long as you comply with the following Terms and Conditions, Ofisgate Sdn Bhd grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display and use this Site.
1. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way. Additionally, you will not use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Ofisgate Sdn Bhd or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited e-mail may be directed to or through this site.
2. The sole authorized use of the Site is to obtain information about Ofisgate Sdn Bhd and its products and services; no other use is permitted.
3. This Site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.
4. Copyright in all material on this Site is owned by Ofisgate Sdn Bhd or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this Site is owned by Ofisgate Sdn Bhd. © 2018-2019 Ofisgate Sdn Bhd Sdn. Bhd.
5. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Ofisgate Sdn Bhd, its clients, or third parties where noted. For example, Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission. Additionally, you may not use any mark appearing on this site:
- In, as, or as part of your own trademarks.
- Identify products or services that are not Ofisgate Sdn Bhd products or services or products and service of the owner of the mark.
- In a manner likely to cause confusion.
- In a manner that implies inaccurately Ofisgate Sdn Bhd sponsors, endorses, or is otherwise connected with non-Ofisgate Sdn Bhd activities, products, or services.
- In a manner that disparages Ofisgate Sdn Bhd.
6. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Web site without the written permission of Ofisgate Sdn Bhd or such third party owners.
7. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd reserves the right to collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this Site and voluntarily submit information by contacting Ofisgate Sdn Bhd. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the Site.
8. Your use of the Site is at your risk. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Ofisgate Sdn Bhd specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither Ofisgate Sdn Bhd nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. In jurisdictions that do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties and the limitation of liability, the foregoing disclaimer and limitation may not apply to you.
9. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Ofisgate Sdn Bhd may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise or any materials or information contained on such sites.
10. If you believe that any material on this Site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at [email protected] .
11. This Site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Ofisgate Sdn Bhd be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Ofisgate Sdn Bhd has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
12. This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in Malaysia and in other areas where English is spoken. If you would like information in other languages about Ofisgate Sdn Bhd, please contact us at [email protected] .
13. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd’s headquarters are in Malaysia. This Site as well as these rules are governed by and subject to the Malaysian laws, regardless of the location of the user. Any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in Malaysia.
14. Use of this Site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
15. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Ofisgate Sdn Bhd and all of its agents, directors, officers employees, information providers, licensors and licensees (collectively, ” Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and cost (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in Ofisgate Sdn Bhd’s defense or any claim. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Ofisgate Sdn Bhd.
16. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended terms.
Ofisgate Sdn Bhd recognizes its obligation to its customers, community and online visitors to adhere to the highest standards of decency, fairness, and integrity in all its operations. Likewise, Ofisgate Sdn Bhd is dedicated to the fundamentals of protecting consumer privacy on the Internet. We will collect information only from people over the age of 18.
Gathering and Use of Information
Ofisgate Sdn Bhd collects personal information (name, email address, postal address and phone number) from our visitors only on a voluntary basis. We do not require this information for customers to obtain access to our site. However, there are opportunities on our Website for you to submit personal information. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal marketing purposes.
Ofisgate Sdn Bhd will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd contracts with third-party service providers who are required to keep confidential the information received on behalf of Ofisgate Sdn Bhd and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for us. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission, unless required by law enforcement action, subpoena, or local law. Ofisgate Sdn Bhd could merge with or be acquired by another business entity or some or all of its assets could be acquired. If such a combination or acquisition occurs, your personal information will necessarily be a business asset that is acquired in the transaction.
To help prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Ofisgate Sdn Bhd has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
If you have any questions about Ofisgate Sdn Bhd’s online privacy policies or procedures, or if you would like to remove your personal information from our database, please contact us by emailing to [email protected] .
Ofisgate Sdn Bhd is located at:
OFISGATE SDN BHD (610820-A)
10-1, Jalan Tasik Utama 5
The Trillium, Lakefields
57000 Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603 9054 8872
Fax: 603 9054 8873